When you think about cleaning your home, rarely, if ever, do you think about cleaning the drains. In fact, most consumers never think about drain cleaning until they have a problem. Then they are tempted to grab a jug of chemical drain cleaner at the store just to avoid calling a plumber to remove a stubborn clog. Which is always the wrong thing to do. But we will get to proper drain cleaning in a moment. First, we are going to discuss the five reasons you should be regularly cleaning the drains in your home.
- Clean drains function better than drains that are coated in a nasty, sticky residue. And while you might think that you don’t care about how quickly things wash down your drain, you should. Slow clearing drains are more susceptible to clogs, which lead to overflowing sinks, tubs, and toilets. And all of those things lead to more work for you and some serious contamination issues.
- Clean drain pipes last longer. Just imagine the work that would go into replacing the drain pipes in your home. There would be holes in walls, ceilings, and floors. And during the entire time that you are living in this construction zone, you would not be able to use your drains. So that means there is no running water for bathing or cooking. And you also have no flushing toilets. So life in your home would come to a halt until all of the drain pipes were replaced. And along with all of the mess and stress, don’t forget to consider the price tag that will come with this massive project.
- The drains in your home handle some nasty stuff. Between all the dirt that goes down sink and tub drains and what you flush, it can be pretty gross. So it is no wonder that there can be some funky smells coming from your pipes. And where there are bad smells, there are also lots of germs, bacteria, mildew, and mold. No one wants to think about all of that unpleasantness lurking inside the drain pipes that are running through their home. Clean drains don’t have all of those creepy things, and because of that, there is no awful smell.
- In addition to all of the stinky stuff that lurks in your drains, there are also some harmful things. At least they are detrimental to your pipes. The chemical deposits can corrode your pipes and create hidden leaks in your home’s walls and floors. Now think about the dirty water and human waste that could be leaking from these pipes and contaminating your home. Avoiding that disaster is more than enough of a reason to clean your drains to prevent leaks and contamination.
- All drains are hampered by sticky residue build up over time. And that sticky substance is what creates most of the clogs that cause your drains to overflow. The only way to avoid drain clogs is to have your drains professionally cleaned. This cleaning will remove all of the goop and residue that lines your drain pipes and begins to form clogs.
Professional Drain Cleaning
Now it is time to talk about chemical drain cleaners. These are the worst products that you can ever dump into your drain pipes. These so-called cleaners are nothing more than caustic chemicals that will damage your pipes and create potentially toxic chemical fumes in your home. They rarely remove clogs, and they never clean off the residue that creates clogs and bad odors in your drains.
A professional drain cleaning uses no harsh chemicals. It is guaranteed to remove clogs and all of the residue inside your drain pipes. And it is all done with nothing but clear water and a massive machine that creates a high-pressure water jet. Just call (512) 910-8123 to schedule a professional drain cleaning, and we will guarantee that you will not have any more drain clogs or issues. A licensed Parobek Plumbing & Air Conditioning professional will arrive at your home to carefully and completely clean your drains.
And if you discover that you have a clogged drain in the middle of the night or on the weekend, that is not a problem. Our team is here to help you, 24/7. Just give us a call and know that we will arrive quickly to remove any clogs, blockages, and residue that is inside your home’s drain pipes. We are licensed, bonded, and insured. So that you never need to worry about whom you are allowing into your home, or the quality of the work that they will perform. And you will never need to worry about drain clogs, odors or damage again, we guarantee it.